2 North Jackson St.
Montgomery, AL 36104
Higher Education Day
- Proclaimed by the governor as Higher Education Day in Alabama. Join with students, faculty, staff and other supporters to visit Montgomery and take part in a huge rally supporting higher education.
- With 2,000 plus attending, legislators and other policy makers have a real-life “visual�?of the huge support coming from Alabama’s 15 public universities.
- In a relaxed setting, over a free barbeque lunch, rally participants have the opportunity to advocate the importance of more funding for higher education face to face with policy makers.Through workshops, seminars and trade shows, members have the opportunity to refine their leadership skills, business management techniques, knowledge about technological advancements, etc.
STARSAugust 2 - 4 in Destin, FL.
The Higher Education Partnership’s Annual STARS Leadership & University Advocates’ Conference is the highlight of the year, bringing together university leaders to network with one another and learn of the pressing issues facing higher education from university lobbyists and Alabama leaders. Through presentations and group discussions, participants leave the conference with new ideas and strategies for advancing their university’s agendas. The STARS Leadership and University Advocates Conference offers a learning experience for conference participants, plus everyone will enjoy an opportunity to acquire or enhance their skills of advocacy.More about this
Get connected and stay in touch!Together, we've built a strong state-wide community of connected students, educators and policy makers using a host of communication tools and internet standards.
- Money Saving Benefits
- Subscription to the Annual Report
- Three levels of annual or lifetime membership
The Scholarly Gourmet CookbookOrder your copy today!
Celebrating our 10th Anniversary, this beautiful Cookbook is filled with recipes, stories and photographs of famous alumni along with over 250 recipes from faculty, staff and alumni of Alabama’s public universities. A beautiful coffee-table style book, The Scholarly Gourmet will provide hours of great reading and eating.
Your purchase of The Scholarly Gourmet directly supports the Higher Education Partnership Foundation, funding leadership and educational programs for university students. A portion of the proceeds will go to support the alumni department of the public university of your choice.More about this
Welcome to the Higher Education Partnership, Alabama's advocacy group for the state's public universities. Through the Partnership, you have the opportunity to take a stand and get involved in protecting higher education. The Partnership invites you to look through our various sections, learn about our essential mission, and discover how each of us can help sustain and protect Alabama's higher education resources.
- Advocate the importance of higher education in bettering the lives of people in Alabama.
- Identify, recruit, organize and unite advocates of higher education.
- Advocate the needs and effectively communicate the importance of higher education to the people of Alabama and its leaders.
- Promote new education partnerships to improve the quality of life for citizens of Alabama.
The time is now:
- For the faculty and staff of Alabama's universities to take a stand to show their work is important and merits strong state support.
- For every Alabamian to take a stand to show Alabama's economic development and quality of life depend on higher education.
- For students and their families to take a stand for adequate state funding that keeps tuition affordable.